Monday, August 23, 2010

COSTNER: A Savagely Erotic Journey into the Heart of the American Dream

The Bodyguard: Raise your voice, Whitney. Sing the song that runs in all of our hearts. When Costner very literally swept you off your feet, he swept us all off our proverbial feet forever.
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves: There were also breasts (?) and a waterfall in this
Field of Dreams: We laughed, we cried, we pondered our own daddy issues, wwe choked on hot dogs. This movie has everything, including a crowbar and a rousing scene where all of us good Americans stood on our chairs with Costner's wife who sort of looked like Holly Hunter and shouted together, raising our voices as one, NO WE WILL NOT BAN OUR BOOKS! WE ARE AMERICANS! WE ARE AMERICA!
And we are. Together. Because of you, Mr. Costner. I thank you. More than words can ever say.

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    high quality synthetic wigs

    ReplyDelete